Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bringing work to the home difficulties...

No, I am not being a flake.  No, my life has not stopped.  Yes, I am still cooking.  Yes, my plants are alive.  AND, yes, I have wonderful things to share.

HOWEVER, the thing that allows me to experience and enjoy these wonderful things...Paychex, my job, is in over-drive.  Complaining, NO! 

Enjoying my busy season at work right now, working towards a quota that consist of five times my normal quota.  Almost there!   Wish me luck and get ready for an influx of updates on the past 4 weeks when I return!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about life when you get back! Your Blog picture is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love your blog so much so just check in with us every now and again while you are busy. Love love the picture,

    ReplyDelete