Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm a water collector. Kisses to mother earth.

I have waited and wanted.  So thrilled for my rain barrel! 


I am obsessed with catching & conserving rain water and catching the run-off water from potted plants after a nice long watering session.  I put my watering cans out it the rain, move  hanging plants, and potted plants from porch every time we have rain fall.  I have a very deligent method to watering my ferns...  water at the top and a watering can at the bottom catching every drop as it runs through my plants.  It only makes sense for a water collector to have a rain barrel!  BRING ON THE RAIN!  xoxoxo to you mother earth.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know I have always wanted one of these? I'm jealous sister!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too. We girls know that rain water is better for everything and our little plants just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove our rain barrel! Good for you, MJ. :)

    ReplyDelete