Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not only you should smell good.

So should your hand written letter/note.  

I am obsessed with my scent - I love my perfume (Chance by Channel).  It's part of my signature, or so I would like to think.  I would also like to think my hand written letters also are a part of my signature - personally and professionally.  I try weekly to designate time (less than 20 minutes) to write a note to those I think about.  Not an email, not a text, not a phone call, but a hand written note to sit, write, and share the posetive influence a person has shown me. 

Combining scent and hand written thoughts...

Magazines arive and arive and arive in the mail.  I've started swipping the perfume samples from magazines on my notes.  If you are going to take the time to share your thoughts in writing - make it count.  Not only you can smell good, so can your labor of love and thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment