Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Rock Mountain

Labor Day Weekend 2010

Ben and I went camping for Labor Day Weekend this year.  We went to Black Rock Mountain State Park in North Georgia.  It was such a treat to get away from the city and get situated in our little camping nook for the weekend.  We had been out of town for several weekends prior and had the next 8 or so weekends ahead booked as well...  Time for a break.  We listened to good music, rode our bikes, went on a great hike to the mountain summit, cooked great meals on the fire, drank wine, and enjoyed smelling like a camp fire and bug spray - I LOVE IT!

                               

 




 


 Filets, sauteed mushrooms & peppers, and grilled cabbage - DE-Lish!  Check out my fire! - I am a pro & slight pyro.

Toe socks are a MUST!  I repeat.. Toe socks are a MUST

 Setting out on our hike.
 I loved these yellow flowers!
 Top of the Summit


No comments:

Post a Comment