Monday, October 11, 2010

WHEW!

Time to start blogging again.  In the past six weeks I have been doing the following:

Clearwater Florida for 4 days - Bachelorette Party for Kayte Stanbery
Black Rock Mountain, GA 3 days - Camping Get-a-way
Lake Tahoe, CA 2 days - Jonathan Boncek's Wedding
San Francisco - 3 days - Pleasure
Cincinnati 1 day - job interview with Paycor
Miami  8 days - work conference at Fontainbleau
Asheville - 3 days for Sara Bader's wedding

During this time away, my nephew, Foster Perry Pangle, was born! (He will have his own post).  I hated to be away for his birth, but have been able to love him up in between trips.   Also, unplanned or expected, I was offered a wonderful opportunity with a competitor in the payroll industry...AND after 4 wonderful years at Paychex, I resigned two weeks ago today.  It was a very hard decision, but I am very happy to now be an employee of Paycor Inc.

I am so excited to share all of my photos from my recent adventures!  Although I have not had much down time, I will say that I could not be any happier with life, work, family, friends and my relationship with Ben!

I am a true believer that God  never gives you more than you can handle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment