Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowpocalypse 2011

Sunday Evening
Our front yard
 Heading out to the park
 I love this little guy...He once sat on my porch on Sullivan's Island

 Corner of Glenwood and Cherokee.  2 blocks from our house.   Our little commercial district in Grant Park.
I could not control myself.  I had to take off running like the dogs...
 and making snow angels like the kids

 Our home!

 Monday - Bit O Cabin Fever sinks in.  Walk to Six Feet Under to meet Kate and Mike in the middle.  Restaurant owner buys snow drink for all in bar.
 Good oysters!
 Walked to the only gas station open to pick up some PBR's.

Our walk home from Kate and Mike's.  They live at the old Cotton Mill. 
 Oakland Cemetery is so beautiful and amazingly peaceful!



Tuesday and Wednesday - beautiful snow turns to ICE.  No work, no driving, but a lot of enjoying new home with Ben and the kitties!  Happy Snowpocalypse 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment